Here is a picture of what by belly looks like right now. The incisions are in my belly button, on the left by my tattoo and a little on on the right. (keep in mind I have gained about 15 pounds from the gas they put in before surgery as well as water weight. I cannot wait until it goes away.)
Things have been pretty difficult for Alan and I after my surgery. We are trying to keep the mindset that everything happens for a reason, and this was what God wanted for us. But I can't help but to feel like if that was the plan, then WHY did he put the baby there to begin with? I know this is going to take some time before we accept what happened to us. The other issue is whether or not we are going to have difficulty when we do start trying to have kids, now that I only have one fallopian tube, and whether or not I will have an Ectopic Pregnancy again. Because if I do, and I have to have my other tube removed then the only chance we will have of having kids is through Invitro Fertilization. Right now, I am trying to keep myself busy by planning our wedding. We set the date on Friday and the wedding is going to be Sunday, May 2nd at 3:30pm. We booked The River Road House & The Jasmine House for the ceremony and the reception. We are both SO excited about it! We were originally going to have the wedding March 6th, but in light of everything that happened we decided it was best to push it back a few months.
Cara Belajar Kunci Gitar Pemula
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment