Wednesday, February 24, 2010

cobra.

So after a month of trying to get cobra set up & find out whether or not I am eligable for the new thing Obama passed where I only pay 35% of the cost instead of 102%, I FINALLY found out I am :) THANK GOD. So instead of having to pay almost $500, I only have to pay $140/ month. Maybe things are finally starting to go my way? Now if only the unemployment office would figure their junk out.


--On another note, since my whole insurance thing hadn't been straightened out yet, I had to pay $90 for 15 Ambien CR last night. Since surgery I can't fall asleep & once I do I wake up at least 7-10 times a night. It's ridiculous. I had tried the regular Ambien and it was like taking sugar pills. Surgery has really screwed with my system. I can now take anything and it doesn't do a damn thing. SO annoying to not be able to fix this problem. But yeah, how ridiculous is that.. $90 for FIFTEEN pills. omg. --

0 comments: