I saw this on Amanda's blog and I am bored so I decided to do it. I modified it to be 2009/2010 thus far.
1. What did you do in 2009 that you had never done before?
Went to New York City
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A few people I know did & I know several who are pregnant now.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Depends on how you view things. In my opinion, yes.
5. What places did you visit in 2009?
Beech Mountain, NC; Biltmore House; Dallas, Texas; Tucson, Arizona; Nogales, Mexico, Orlando, Florida; Bahamas; Lake Jocassee, SC; Flat Rock, NC; New York City, NY
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Well, for now I would like to get married and focus on my health & regaining my strength from surgery.
7. What date from 2009/ 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?
2009--Probably December 31-- For reasons few people know.
& 2010-- January 20-- The day I had emergency surgery & we lost our baby.
8. What was your biggest achievement this year?
So far this year, I have found out that I am much stronger than ever though I could be. I never in a million years would have thought something like this would happen to me, much less how I would deal with something so serious & life threatening. I still struggle on a daily basis, and I know I will for a long time-- but I am honestly proud of the way Alan & I have handled it.
9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
oh yes. I had a cyst on my sinuses in September that got removed & had to have surgery a month later from complications, and then the surgery last month.
10. What was the best thing you bought?
2009-- Bella
2010-- Our wedding bands.
11. Where did most of your money go?
2009-- food & bills.
2010-- our wedding so far. plus making up for the fact that I don't have a job. (oh, & that $30,000 hospital bill.)
12. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Right Round. English & I played it non stop on my 21st birthday.
13. What do you wish you would have done more of?
Spending more time with my family.
14. What do you wish you would have done less of?
Spoiling Bella.
15. What was your favorite TV program?
Jon & Kate Plus 8, Law & Order SVU, The Hills, Desperate Housewives, Criminal Minds, In Plain Sight.
16. What was the best book you read this year?
Handle With Care.
17. What was your favorite film of the year?
The Blind Side
18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I just turned 22 the other day. I went to the movies with my family & friends and saw Valentine's Day and later went to Carrabba's, then Copper River.
19. What political issue stirred you the most?
hmmmm, stayed away from those
20. Who was the best new person you met?
Brielle, without a doubt.
0 comments:
Post a Comment